Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Problem selling in B2B market.

Problem selling in B2B market.

Shubham Bhandari
RJ: Foundatious
CO: Shubham Bhandari

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1
I've produced a a huge lot of car bodies in m factory but I'm unable to sell them in my automobile store because the B2B option is slashed when I keep the bod o the rack. And it doesn't take in any value of cash. For eg: I want to sell the car body for 100k. It remains red and nothing happens further.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Not sure I understand what problem your having, but if the B2B button is slashed while looking at your store shelves, that just means that none of them are available on the B2B Market (Buyer 2 Buyer, aka player to player) If you are producing the car bodies yourself you can ignore the B2B and import buttons.

Sales take place on 15 minute ticks, so between 15 minute periods your store "won't" sell anything. This means that you only gain cash value for items in your stores every 15 minutes(at 1:00, 1:15, 1:30, 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, so on). Also, if you click where it says "MSRP: $x.xx" it will change the sale price to that amount, which is the recommended price based on the quality level and competition.

Try selling your items in the store for the MSRP (which stands for Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) by clicking the MSRP button, then waiting for the 15 minute server tick to roll over and then click the individual item (in this case car body) in your store rack to see information on that item's sales...

You need to register or login to post a reply.