Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Stock Market Discussion » PRESS RELEASE - Gators Inc - IPO not announced

PRESS RELEASE - Gators Inc - IPO not announced

Sean Wright
RJ: Tim Tebow
CO: Tim Tebow

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Ladies and Gentleman of Econosia:

Tim Tebow here wanting to clear up the recent IPO debacle. Gators Inc was never going to announce its IPO today. It will be announcing in the next couple of days, but unless a release has been issued by me, I wouldn't trust those unreliable news sources.

Please know that Gators Inc is stronger than ever and when it is ready will be announcing it's IPO soon. So when the time comes act fast as there will only be a limited number of shares!

Thank you and go Gators!
Sean Wright
RJ: Tim Tebow
CO: Tim Tebow

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Please do not negatively vote on my post. There were problems with it letting me initiate the IPO. Thank you.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
It seems like there's quite a bit of misunderstanding on the requirements, should I really change the > 5 to >= 6?
address unknown
RJ: DropsySufferer

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 32
I had similar issues though not due to a low company level. How old must a company be before an IPO is allowed?
Sean Wright
RJ: Mr. Wright
CO: Sean Wright

+ / -

Total Posts: 32
No it is not the >5 that is not clear. It is that when I tried to IPO it said NW >5 <b>OR</> company fame >5. Emphasis on OR. Plus you added those new rules because of all the jokers so the older players who were trying to help me out were swearing that it was only NW. Maybe just change the OR to AND and include the number of days old it needs to be.

You need to register or login to post a reply.