Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Premium Membership

Premium Membership

Previous 1 [2] Next
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Because I was a player for 10+ years, so I know.

The other thing is, I don't plan to get rich with this game, it'd be much easier to do that by making some simple Android & iOS games.

I am targeting this game towards an audience much like myself - rational people who don't have a problem with math, and/or people who know how to get things done on the internet. I want this game to be deep and awesome, so I can be proud someday when I'm gray (or bald).
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Total Posts: 132
Another possibility for Premium is to allow somebody to add a second research to a research center. So when it is finished Research A, it begins Research B sort of like a queue.
Garry Hurst
RJ: jackosbournelookalike
CO: jackosbournelookalike

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
After putting in as many hours as I have in this game I am strongly agreeing with scott on this, the only viable premium options appear to be, influence, and or possibly extra charts, information etc..... as with money your wealth and net worth totals grow very fast, the only way to make more money faster is to upgrade your stores or buy more stores, each require a waiting period, without that waiting period you could max out your company instantly, as a result after a few weeks you'd be bored, but if you have to wait a few weeks to double your income, you anticipate the growth and you have fun by small daily increases. possibilities, otherwise could be a que system, I do love this idea, as a que would aid you if you have very little actual play time. however not sure if ques should be a premium option, maybe a suggested maximum sale price in stores? based on the formula so premium players could maximize income with out as much thought?

Ultimately though only influence works very well....
Roald Adriaansen
RJ: Wuvil
CO: Wuvil

+ / -

Total Posts: 146
Several browser games are funded through adverts on the sides or donations (or both). Might be something to think about.
Karim Shibl
RJ: karim shibl
CO: hamdy

+ / -

Total Posts: 62
I will go with adverts funding. Premiums make people don't want to play the game as the competition then depends on how much money you pay, not how good you are at the game.
just my opinion.
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.