Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Possible Bug Resulting in Quality 999 products?

Possible Bug Resulting in Quality 999 products?

Herb Derpman
RJ: Herb Derpman
CO: Herb Derpman

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 35
Right now there is a Pumpkin Pie on the market with Quality 999 and listed at $10,000,000.

Yesterday I saw the same thing with a can of soda.

Just wondering if this is a bug, or if people are somehow getting that legitimately.
Andrew Turner
RJ: Thomas Lazygun

+ / -

Total Posts: 44
I remember reading about a time when every player received a special gift of a single random Q999 item. Lucky if it's an airplane. Not so lucky if it's electricity.
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 167
There was a Grand Celebration a while back in which Econosia's Wise Father distributed random single Q999 goods to the business owners of the nation.

And after that, many of those owners looked to unload those rarities on the B2B market.

Seeing an opportunity in the sudden concentration in unique goods and the dearth of proportionally solid security, an arch-thief made off in a daring heist with all of the Q999 goods that were sitting around in the open market. There was sadness, but also joy; many biz owners had lost their prizes, but the sales channels that had previously been clogged by these stickershockers were clear once again for use in actual plausible transactions.

But history threatens perhaps to repeat itself.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
The idea of putting such items in the game environment is of dubious rationality. If those items cause any impact on the market's average quality rating, then they are gifts like the rings of Sauron were gifts. And since one is a golf ball, it is hurting my golf tutorial business. I suppose the resulting effect of driving the average market price higher is a good thing, for me though. Unless all those are fixed and independent of the charts, which then have a dubious value, at best.

Geez, and I quit fishing in the Caribbean to run this company by choice?
Herb Derpman
RJ: Herb Derpman
CO: Herb Derpman

+ / -

Total Posts: 35
Ahh, okay. Thanks for clearing this up. :-)

Now I'm considering buying them if they are collector's items... <_<

You need to register or login to post a reply.