Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Player Fame increase

Player Fame increase

Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 78
Hi I was wondering is there any purpose for the player fame level and if so How do you increase the players fame level?
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
There is a purpose to it, though it never got fleshed out that I remember. It was supposed to help with various negotiations and influence dynamics. You increase your fame a couple of ways. Making levels is a big one, and fulfilling quests is another.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Player Fame level directly and solely determines how much Player Influence you earn automatically each day. Player Influence is then spent on rushing construction.

To increase your Player Influence gain you must increase your Player Fame level.

This is copypasta from Scott's Q&A thread.

Q: What does Fame and Company Fame do, if anything?

A: At daily updates, player fame exp is gained in direct proportion to your company's fame level.

If you own shares of public companies, you also get a portion from their fame level(s), and this is directly proportional to your stock ownership. Once you get enough player fame exp, your fame level will increase, and the fame level is important as you are awarded player influence points at each daily update - directly proportional to your player fame level.

You need to register or login to post a reply.