Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Perhaps there should be more to this game....?

Perhaps there should be more to this game....?

Weicong Sng
RJ: Park Min Young
CO: Psychotic Nutcase

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 59
Well i understand that "sabotage" is in the works. However how bad can it get? Stop production for maybe 1 hour?(riots/workers on strike) Reduce store size? (terrorism, car bombs etc)Stop all forms of action by player for 1 day? (assassination attempt on CEO or chair)If the assassination attempt is successful, player gets permanently deleted but company remains? Maybe companies does not have to be a 1 or 2man thing (just the CEO and chair). Maybe companies can start hiring more deputies and righthandmen. I realise that there is a Age variable in this game. Perhaps CEOs can die after a period of time? Either die of old age of killed by armed thugs or hitmen sent over by his rivals.

Perhaps next time I could create a bogus company that is in charge of car production and TNT production, sell some products so that my revenue sheet looks clean and proper, but keep some cars and bombs and send them after rival companies.

Oh and 1 thing about this game is that human beings are resources as well. Perhaps we could have slightly more control over the employee aspect, instead of it being determined by size alone. Maybe my bogus company can employ people who is in charge of producing cars but moonlight as a terrorist... :)

And i'm sure the effect of sabotage can be spilled over to the company stocks as well. A coordinated attack can be used to profit/bring down rivals. Oh the potential fun...
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
No, sabotage is planned but NOT in the works, I'm too busy to do that yet.

Current list:
  • Custom jobs with custom assigned authority to replace CEO (late by 2 days, back end complete, need to do the ES part)

• Factory/R&D queue

• Server migration

• Store interface overhaul

You need to register or login to post a reply.