Previous [1] 2 Next
John Doe
RJ: T-man
CO: T-man

Post Rating: 26
+ / -

Total Posts: 16
People of Econosia vs. Ratan Joyce

We the people of Econosia hereby decree that Ratan Joyce is guilty of the following crimes,
- Using illegitimate power
- Impeding the economic growth of Econosia
- Having a monopolistic stranglehold over the business of construction
- Indefinitely imprisoned several captains of industry, nearly sparking a Class Galt Crisis
- Refusing asylum to nearly 5000 refugees wishing to enter Econosia
- Suspected of several crimes against humanity relating to said refugees
- Employing child soldiers to enforce economic regulations
- Promoting ad-hoc “Thunder Dome” style arenas where children are forced to compete for food scraps
- Eating a dog, after yelling at it for urinating on the carpet. It was uncooked
- Enslaving billions of innocent robots
- Extorting billions of dollars through excessive land prices
- Declaring a love of limes, over the national mascot of lemons

Article 1:
Ratan Joyce, often (self) described “dictator” of Econosia, was not elected by any party of Econosia, nor was he ever given control over the economy of Econosia. However, he has recently taken it upon himself to set up a court system to deal with issues relating to both the market and stocks system. These egregious shows of power must be contained for the freedom of the People.

Article 2:
Ratan Joyce has declared a “tax” on all businesses to control the economy. These taxes are high, often taking millions from successful businesses. These are clearly hurting the economy, and may be the cause of the recent fluxes in the market. We demand a respite from these insane taxes. Additionally, he has declared a system of “wages” to pay employees. This is a clear impediment to both manufactures and sellers. We demand a elimination of this so called “minimum wage” to speed up the growth of the Econosian economy. Taxation is akin to slavery.

Article 3:
Ratan Joyce has used illegitimate methods to declare all the land of the territory known as “Econosia” as his, and charges its natural-born citizens use of this land through military force. This territory is home to several ethnic groups to whom this land rightfully belongs, the great majority of which (Libertopians) do not have any say in the government of Econosia. This is considered a terrible abuse of power and should be remedied by whim of a new governing body comprised of a representative population mirroring Econosia’s natural-born populace.

Article 4:
Ratan Joyce is guilty of crimes against humanity. The abduction and pressing of children into military service via forced drug dependence is clearly an abhorrent practice - One which will leave the people of Econosia suffering for generations to come. Furthermore, Ratan Joyce has drugged these children whilst banning all drugs, with the exception of caffeine, from the rest of the populace. This is also a crime, as it is well-known that drugs are good (for adults).

Article 5:
Ratan Joyce has denied the people of Econosia the ability to defend themselves. This is a necessary right for the people of Econosia due to the terrible conditions and inherent instability in the country. Ratan’s refusal to grant the people the ability to build weapons for self-defense and arm themselves is causing unnecessary harm to the law-abiding citizens of Econosia. Furthermore, his sale of arms to his army of child soldiers is further increasing crimes in Econosia, as the former child soldiers now must commit crimes to obtain an adrenaline rush, as no drugs are available to the adult populace.

Article 6:
Ratan Joyce, owner of “RJ Construction, Inc”, has created a monopoly of construction. No other businesses are allowed to enter the market, and as such he has earned great power. This is a clear abuse of (illegitimate) power and must be acted upon. We demand the right to build buildings ourselves, with no governmental “oversight” or “building laws”. Furthermore, the requirement that a business owner must be “influential” to rush construction while others must wait, is clearly an abuse of power and evidence of corruption.

Article 7:
Ratan Joyce ate a dog - uncooked and unseasoned. He is clearly attempting to break down the noble beef industry (not to mention the noble spirit of our people), which has served Econosia through thick and thin. Additionally, reports claim that he was known to eat CAT on a visit to Eurasia. Despite claims that this was years ago, we must still bring this point up because of the clear betrayal to his people’s love of pussies.

Proposal:
In conclusion, we demand that Ratan Joyce pay for his crimes by being forced to be our butler for the remainder of his natural life and stripped of all power and titles.

We the people demand the construction of a political party, to be named and ran by the signees of this document, to curb the power of Ratan Joyce and encourage free trade and economic growth for the nation.

The undersigned hereby endorse all charges specified in this document and the proposals for the betterment of all of Econosia.

-T “Lemon Liege” -man
-Kudaros “Captain of the Corner” Cornercutter
-Control “UGH” Volume
-Hector “You don’t punish rich people” Molina
-Hyeong “Dead Eyes” Minwoo
-Ted “Accepts Bribes” Crisp
-Steve “RAAAAANDY” Jobz
-Dairy “Got Milk?” Aire
-Wall Street Kid “In white collar prison”
-Iam “Old men are the future” Asham
-Joseph “Kony 2012” Kony
-Fidel “I wish I was as good a dictator” Castro
-Barack “The Islamic Shock” Hussein Obama
-Ayn “Pussy poppin” Rand
-Richard “Gentoo Guru” Stallman
-Michael “Terrible Human Being” Ramirez
-George “Damn Skittles!” Zimmerman, esq.
-Augusto Pinochet
Antonio “I shot Trujillo and I’ll get you too” Imbert

Original Document: http://goo.gl/20Sq9
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: 7
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
"Guards! Drag this fool outta here and bring his head back on a plate! Oh, and another plate of uncooked/unsalted dog meat."
Billy Vierra
RJ: Saffrian
CO: Billy Vierra

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 84
lmao
Blast Hardcheese
RJ: Blast Hardcheese

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 24
I, Blast "Blast Hardcheese" Hardcheese, will voice my voice in this. Ratan has long held an iron fist over us, threatening to crush us with it, if we do not heed to his every whim.

Also I heard that he screamed at a dog so hard the dog ran into a wall and burst into flame.

But as a true Capitalist, I am willing to change my opinions/what I heard for 500 influence.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
"Drag this one out too..."
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 167
I heard from Tex Corman that Ratan has been seen on several occasions hugging orphans and kissing puppies. It's all hearsay, of course, can't confirm or deny. But, you know. Word on the street.
Ron Krovatom
RJ: Ron Swanson
CO: Alvie

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 6
The King is dead! Long live the King!
Atorek Flarecrystal
RJ: Atorek Flarecrystal

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 11
Where is this company named after the People of Econosia, though?
Balon Swann
RJ: Balon Swann
CO: Balon Swann

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 19
Balon Swann (me) has only heard great things of Mr. Joyce. It can be made public record that I and my voting shares of any companies I am invested in support Mr. Joyce fully and whole heatedly. Let it be known.

I also accept any and all gifts for my loyalty and support... This last statement is "in no way" related to my support of Mr. Joyce... ... ...
Maverick khan
RJ: Arigon
CO: Arigon

Post Rating: -2
+ / -

Total Posts: 20
I am sending out a team of assassins to the ratan's palace.
Anna Banana
RJ: Sue MacLean
CO: Sue MacLean

+ / -

Total Posts: 19
In addition, Ratan appears to have an irrational fear of onions. You'll be hearing from Econesia's Onion Enthusiasts Club very soon.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Some people(like my friend who plays this) have fears of balloons. When I get the money I will be making a Balloon corporation and making him Manage it for millions.
John Doe

Post Rating: 7
+ / -

The People demand action on this suit! We have yet to be given fair trial by our peers, and this clearly shows Ratan Joyce's dictatorial rule!
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
and this clearly shows Ratan Joyce's dictatorial rule!

Yeah, cool, huh?

I, too, will support President Joyce's rule for enough payola or some extra influence.
ryan hofmann
RJ: Kurtus Kurt Kurtington
CO: Doctor Kurt Hofmann

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
I wanna see the execution! How much money will this Schmoc have to pay the president?
John Doe

+ / -

Dear various double agents, traitors, and parasites:
http://ctrlv.in/84994

Love,
People of Econosia Spokesperson, T-man.
Previous [1] 2 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.