Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Stock Market Discussion » Ore & Circuits

Ore & Circuits

Illuv youwish
RJ: Illuv
CO: Jay H

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 10
Dear Ore investors, as I noticed the Ore & circuits stock crash , I decided to invest into the company to try to let it rise, again.
However it will take some time has the company has been totally robbed, 0 cash and an enormous Bank loan. I'm hoping to get the company back on it feet over time.

Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
55g loan? Good luck with that one. I'm still working on fixing Micro$oft and it was only a 11 or 12g loan when I started with it. You'll be paying 550 million in daily interest charges.
Illuv youwish

+ / -

Till now I managed to reduce the loan with 181M on first day (10h), have bunch of stuff in B2B as previous manager stocked up stuff for which no stores were available to the company.
Stock price went up quite a bit ;) at the moment I'm writing it already went up to 11.47 from the initial 0.01.

I'll make my best effort to get this back up
Bruce Wayne
RJ: Bruce Wayne
CO: Bruce Wayne

+ / -

Total Posts: 37
The loan has grown another few billion. Ugh why did buy I stock in this? Now it's impossible for me to sell off as it would take hours selling 200 at a time. These companies with ridiculous 60 billion dollar debt should either be liquidated and shareholders given a dollar or two per share or given a tax exemption until the loan is paid off.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
shareholders given a dollar or two per share or given a tax exemption until the loan is paid off

With those loans the shareholders will surely get $0 in return when the company gets dissolved.
Bruce Wayne
RJ: Bruce Wayne
CO: Bruce Wayne

+ / -

Total Posts: 37
That's true, stock prices are a refection of total assets and liabilities. This stock would be worth less than a penny if that was calculated and shown in game. I suppose in this case the government either offers a bailout of some kind or the company eventually dissolves.
Illuv youwish

+ / -

With the outstanding loan growing every day I won't be able to get this company back on it's feet, as to have a break even on a day the company must make 579M of operating profits a day. Which seem quiet impossible to achieve, unless a supreme power lowers or resets the loan I can't envision a day where "Ore & Circuits" will rise again from its debt pit.

I apologise to all investors who invested in the company, which have now there investment trapped.
Richard Ripberger
RJ: Rip
CO: Rip

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 153
There should be an automated bankruptcy when a company meets certain conditions like <$0 net worth. Stockholders should get what they normally get in such a situation which is an empty apology from the creditors that there was nothing left to give them anything.

There should be an option for a Chairman to ask for liquidation though like when someone wants to bail. Sell off assets auto and pay creditors and evenly distribute the remainder among the stockholders.

You need to register or login to post a reply.