Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Option to disable animation in building screen

Option to disable animation in building screen

dan bra
RJ: King
CO:

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 55
game works fine on my desktop, but when playing the game on my netbook, every time i open the building screen the game gets X10 slower, it works very well in every other screen, but in the building screen its sluggish as hell. construction and expanding animation on the buildings are stuttering and every mouse click takes one second to respond.

can we have an option in the settings to turn these animations on and off?, or maybe an option to hide the queue list? maybe do it as part of the "compact view"? i really hope this can be done as right now its really a pain to play the game on laptops
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I'm sure it's the queue, I'll add an option.

Animation is 2 overlapping gifs and should have nothing to do with it.
Paco Co
RJ: Mr. Costa
CO: Mr. Costa

+ / -

Total Posts: 89
I have that problem 2, at my home computer the buildings screen is awfully slow, cant play
Christopher Fowler
RJ: W. T. Snacks
CO: Sirkh

+ / -

Total Posts: 71
I have that problem as well and have had it since before the update because I use an old desktop computer which was built back in 2001 and was upgraded with parts from between 2001 to 2005. It's fine for retro gaming but Economies of Scale causes my machine to overheat when I'm at the buildings screen.

You need to register or login to post a reply.