Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » On store interface and tooltips

On store interface and tooltips

Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 80
The new store interface is great, shows everything nicely and in a compact way, the pasteall is awesome and everything is really shaping up nicely

I've only one minor tweak to suggest: replicate tooltip information on the store page about the suggested price, predicted inventory duration and such also on the item page.

I say this because most of the time I play on touch devices and if it's in a tooltip, it's like it doesnt't exist. I agree that there is no more space for info on the store page, but i think that's an acceptable compromise for tablet users, being second class citizen, to have to open an additionl page for the info they need.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I just made some changes to the display and now it's literally tooltip hell.

If there's no other suggestions on the outside page (besides merging the B2B and the Import which will be done shortly afterwards), then I guess it is time for me to work on the inside pages.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
just maybe one thing : when cliking on import, all the category is displayed, not only the goods we want to import, so we have to find it in the list. Would it be possible to display only the goods we want to import when clicking on import in store interface ?
Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

+ / -

Total Posts: 80
An option that pause good sales if average the good rise in cost after a purchase or production batch?

You need to register or login to post a reply.