Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Ok, so my company went public.

Ok, so my company went public.

Gamma Alpha
RJ: Gammatron
CO: Gammatron

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 104
Now, i'm in a possession of about 51% of my shares. Some nice sum appeared on my account. What are other benefits of going public, apart from those 70M+? What will affect the overall value of my company in the future? Is there a limit of the price my share can reach? Can I earn more, without selling more shres of mine (I don't want to risk taking my company over by someone)? I see that I cannot increase the number of shares now (the "divide by 2" option is inactive. What If my net value tripples in time, can I issue more shares then? What are the benefits of setting up a dividend for my shareholders?

Thanks for any comments and remarks on how to benefit most from this situation.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
GAMMA Gamma $18.66 1766.00%

why so much increase ?
Gamma Alpha

+ / -

Maybe because it it started around 1?
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

+ / -

Total Posts: 183
That's because he put 49% shares on the market and most of them got bought up really quick, driving the price way up. It often happens on IPOs with people rushing to buy into them. Most successful companies on the stock market seem to end up with a market cap of 5-10x or more of their actual net worth.
Gamma Alpha

+ / -

yeah, next time i'm gonna put just 25% first and release another batch when the price quadruples. still, feel free to answer my questions :)

You need to register or login to post a reply.