Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Oh nooooo! Can't see the level of the products being sold?!

Oh nooooo! Can't see the level of the products being sold?!

J Atkinson
RJ: Tom Cook

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 36
What happened to the graph that told us at what level the competition was being sold for and the 'general' amount it was being sold?

Before if I had level 20 Strawberry Ice Cream I could check and see what level was being sold nationally, say, level 30 for $50 each... then I could price my goods in ratio.... say $40 each....

Am I missing something in the *new* set-up?

TC*
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Yes you are. There is no history to compare against, and won't be for a day or so, or until others have started breaking into a market.
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
I think this will be corrected for as research has time to catch up but if you make one good and sell it in the store (say Q4), your sales go way down to the guy who imports it because the average Q skyrockets. Something to keep in mind.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Sorry, I didn't think this many people liked the number so much, so I took it out, but I'll add it back.
J Atkinson

+ / -

Thank you Mr Sane-Person.

TC*
J Atkinson

+ / -

Oh yeah... The game seems to be travelling on despite the MAJOR changes I experienced a week or so after starting......and I think the game still has a very playable format. Theres still some 'fine tuning' I'm sure THE GOVERNMENT of this game will work out.... so good one, Scott..... and thank you for the price comparisons in the shops, BRAVO!...... however I REALLY hate to me picky-picky, BUT...... in the graphs on the REVENUE and PRICES (top one) the OUR PRICE line is in gold and in the bottom graph, the GOLD is THE WORLD.... maybe make BOTH of ours BLUE and the WORLDs graph-lines....GOLD? FOr me.... and I speak only for myself, the colours could be done a bit differently. Great job though by any means.

TC*

You need to register or login to post a reply.