Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » NPC companies purchasing my goods for less than the listed p

NPC companies purchasing my goods for less than the listed p

Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
As title says.
I checked the NPC requests before I posted the goods, and the price was around 1 dollar less than what I listed my goods for. I came online today, to see that half of those goods were sold for 30 cents less than the listed price.

Even when I check my Sales History, it has the price I set listed as what the goods sold for, but when I do the math they were actually sold for 30 cents less than the asking price. If I wanted to fulfill NPC requests, I would go to the Requests section, not post those goods on the B2B.

If I post items on the B2B, they should only be sold/purchased for that price, the one I set, not more, not less, that price and that price only.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Commission?
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Who's taking commission for what?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
The B2B market, for keeping your listing up for sale. Wait... did the news not mention "less commission"? If it did, should I add it somewhere else, maybe the tutorial?
Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Sorry for delayed response. There's nothing in my news about commission. Adding it to the tutorial probably wouldn't hurt for the new players.

You need to register or login to post a reply.