Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » Not getting money from company any more

Not getting money from company any more

Maxic Chars
RJ:
CO: Maxic Chars

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 19
The past two days I have been getting the following message:

You received nothing from (company name) today, either because the company is without leadership, or because it simply does not have the money.

I appear to have over 4 million in cash so money should not be a problem. How do I see whether the company has leadership and what do I do about it?
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
It could be either option...maybe the company just didn't have the cash to pay you. If you look at their company name, it should tell you when they last logged into the game. This should give you a clue as to why they had no money
Maxic Chars
RJ:

+ / -

It's MY company! and it has over 4 million in cash.
Arlene Breh
RJ: Arlene
CO: Tom

+ / -

Total Posts: 15
It's based on income, not cash available. Did your company have income the last two days? If not you can still transfer money out of it (assuming it's privately held) under the bank screen.
Maxic Chars
RJ:

+ / -

The company had both income and profit. In fact it was the first time it made a profit. I'm not worried about not getting the money (my salary is only $1 atm) just wondering why I get the message.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Go into your HQ page and set yourself a salary....maybe only 10K at first and see if that eliminates the message. It has been a while since I started, so I don't remember if I got the same message at first.
Maxic Chars
RJ:

+ / -

OK. Now I have increased my salary from $1 to $10. We'll see what happens tomorrow
Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
I started playing Monday 09/16/2013, a private company, 100% owned by me (duh), with $9 million bank loan and $1 million capital. Each of the three days I've played so far, I've gotten the same message as you.

And I've changed the amount my company pays me.

Would love any suggestions from any relatively new players on how to get a private company to pay a salary -- any salary -- to the 100% owner. After all, the best way for a player to get cash with which to start new companies is to earn a salary.

Thanks for any suggestions, and good luck to you, Maxic Chars.
Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Well, I did get paid after Midnight last night. The only variable that I can see that is different from the previous days is the company net worth went over $10 million.

Curious if other players have noticed this relationship as well.
Maxic Chars
RJ:

+ / -

Aha! Interestingly my company's Net Worth suddenly dropped from $36M to around $10M a few days ago (No idea why) and this could well coincide with the salary stop.
I wonder how the Net Worth is calculated?
Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Sorry I cannot answer your question as to how the game calculates company net worth. It should be all assets minus any debt, but I'm not sure how operating losses such as construction expansion expenses get calculated into the game's Net Worth.

Good luck in getting back over $10 Million Net Worth.
Maxic Chars
RJ:

+ / -

NW is now $10.3M and still getting the message. Maybe the limit is slightly higher than 10M?
Maxic Chars
RJ:

+ / -

Net Worth is now 11.5M, Loan 6.8M, cash 2.07M. Still no salary :(
Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Don't know what to say, Maxic. Once my private company NW went over $10 million, it didn't matter whether I had loans outstanding; I still got paid.

Perhaps you can re-set your compensation again. Good luck
Shin Lin
RJ: Shin
CO: Sheereen

+ / -

Total Posts: 17
I had the same circumstance during the first month of playing CO. But after some time, it started to give me compensation whenever I gain profit or minimal losses

You need to register or login to post a reply.