Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » No cost prices

No cost prices

Azarias Tills
RJ: Tills
CO: Tills

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 7
A few of the beverage products i'm making aren't showing costs in the warehouse screen, not sure if theres any thing common between them. Some of them are half made by stuff I've grown and half from imported ingredients, others aren't. I think I did research on some of them while they were being made.

At the moment i've got 2 different quality cans, limeade, sugar, sugar cane and water i've distilled showing no costs.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Sorry, and thanks.

The problem was here quite some time ago, and I thought I fixed it, but alas - turns out I fixed every instance of it except for one - the most important one.
Azarias Tills

+ / -

Awesome, they've all got prices now. you might need to check on something though. I've got 2 lot's of sugar cane, one quality 5 and one quality 6, both grown by me. The quality 5 one says it cost $1.50 and the 6 says 36 cents.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I'd say the 36 cents is probably a little lower than what it should be, the $1.50 was set to $1.50 by me because it was originally $0...

Again sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm sure future products will have the correct value - unless you're working with $0.00 electricity and water.

I'll "flush" anything < 1/3 of base value to the base value, just in case this happens.
Azarias Tills

+ / -

Oh I see, I thought they were both auto calculated. Yeah, if I'd bought the water the 2nd should have also costed a fair bit more, I think I used some free water and some I'd made myself for it though.

Thanks for the quick work!

You need to register or login to post a reply.