Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » New items in electronics factory?

New items in electronics factory?

Previous 1 [2] Next
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
I am also convinced that Scott Yang is the real owner of EoS.
Bargain Basement
RJ: CW Inc
CO: Bargain Basement

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 28

I got the name Scott Rubyton from other Ratjoy sites where it describes him as the site owner/admin/support etc with the contact address of scott@ratjoy.com

https://www.ratjoy.com/contact.php

I am dropping my whole hacker crusade here. The reply Bob got from "Scott" about V2 to me doesn't sound like the Scott of old, but who knows.

Bob Malone

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

After checking, I should admit that the vocabulary used in Scott email I got recently may not match the one in private message I got from him in 2012 and later.
Did you ever read Scott saying here "for the lulz" or "Meh" ?

On the other side, Scott Rubyton in facebook doesnt look at a real person, when Scott Yang have a real existence. Both are friends in Facebook so in any case they are related if they are not the same guy.

On top of that https://github.com/yisyang doesnt really look as a hacker account.
Scott Yang wrote "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." in the github README and Scott has post the same in 2015 ( http://www.ratjoy.com/forum/topic/i-m-sorry-i-was-a-retard/1 ).

Kinda funny that this is discussed in a game that has been abandonned since years, but the sad truth is that there isnt any better business game in the market to play with.

Scott, please come back :(

PS : I even started to learn about HTML/CSS/PHP/MySQL thanks to this game.
steve age
RJ:
CO: Medical Man

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
Bob > FBI.
alex bangley
RJ:
CO: Dan Halen$

+ / -

Total Posts: 9
COME BACK YOU BASTARDS WE CAN MAKE IT WORK haha
Bob Malone

+ / -

last email from Scott :

"Rubyton is my game name as I wasn't comfortable using my real name on the internet at the time."
Hajji Pajji
RJ: Trade Merchant
CO: VonDutch

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
I talk to Scott regularly. Some points:

1. He has literally no interest in making V1 playable/upgraded. It was his first attempt at making a game and he loves it so he will pay the hosting fees... thats about it. Trust me I have begged him numerous times and it isnt going to happen.

2. The code from the github is his original code. It is the same one hosted on LostEconomy.com and Scott was gracious enough to share that with me and all of us. Unfortunately for reasons similar to point #1 the code is almost unusable. It is very hard to take someone elses partial code and make it work, let alone a beginners (at the time) code. The project was abandoned when the bug that froze the game when we sold items in the store shelves.....

3. Scott, myself, and a few others have talked about making V2. He does enjoy this game and all of its players. Its just very time consuming. He has started a new job and has a few projects he needs to wrap up, but we are planning. We use the suggestions from "new game ideas" and will implement many of them. Expect to see a Beta version in the upcoming months and like anything we can go from there.

4. Keep this link around as a backup for communication on updates incase the forum was to go down: https://www.facebook.com/LostEconomy which is quiet now, but will be our backup site to this forum.
Bob Malone

+ / -

Well a V2 would be awesome but I will not believe it until I play it :)

alex bangley
RJ:
CO: Dan Halen$

+ / -

Total Posts: 9
Hajji that is exciting news brother, even if it's just speculation! I promise ill bring some new players if you guys make a new version, i'll also donate!.
Previous 1 [2] Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.