Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » New Industry

New Industry

Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 4
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Since this economy is so narrowly focused and lacking in breadth that no one can't find anything to do but grow apples, I have realized an under-served market that may give someone a reason to live. Or at least build a seventh company. And it is clear how little Scott has to do, so this would occupy all that free time he has on his hands...

Consumer Chemicals: soap, shampoo, toothpaste, laundry detergent, cleanser, shoe polish, hand cream, cosmetics, dish soap, deodorant, window cleaner, furniture polish, hair spray and cheeze spread all come to mind.

And we all know that the current Grocery Store is just to small and limiting in its inventory list anyway. This could help solve that. Hooray!

It also points to the extreme male dominance of this site.
I think.
It might.
Maybe.
Drew Davies
RJ: Vargo Hoat
CO: Vargo Hoat

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Please god no moar products! too many choices!
Sysh Vop
RJ: Sysh
CO: Tyler DeFrieze

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
Well... Maybe make them unlocked through research. But then again I feel like having COUNTLESS things in this game. Who knows, maybe we can get so many products we can get to the lines of solar panels, submarines, and whatnot!...

But simply I agree, for now, we are good with how much we have to make, maybe when there are more companies and whatnot we can expand into more areas.
George Melons
RJ: Albert Rubin

+ / -

Total Posts: 13
I am honestly waiting for the day where we are able to create and sell market simulators. What a glorious time it will be.
Sysh Vop
RJ: Sysh
CO: Tyler DeFrieze

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
You do know when that happens we will all be out of jobs right? I'm all for progress but sometimes too much progress is a bad thing.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Ooooh oooooh, submarines! And all the other military gear we need to wage war...er...defend ourselves from Econosia's enemies. Finally, some (kevlar)head gear you would actually want to wear! (Is there even a fedora or stetson or top hat in that list of goods?)
Jim Eikner
RJ: Jim Eikner

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
I would like to see plants expanded beyond the lonely bonsai...
Adam Snider
RJ: Adam Snider
CO: Sad Adder

+ / -

Total Posts: 7
I would actually love to see a biofuels industry. The fuel could be researched at the industrial research, produced at the petrochemical plant, and use various food crops (corn, wheat, barley) as the raw material.
Ti Ho
RJ: ProfessorGascan
CO: Professor Gascan

Post Rating: 9
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
I want a defense industry. Then I can export guns and bullets to Saudi Arabia, just like real life.
martin uzz
RJ: Martinuzz
CO: martinuzz

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 59
I think more products would be nice. But not before the player base grows larger. It could be a nice idea to release a new product periodically, opening up new markets.
Jayle Trigger
RJ: Berry Punch
CO: Applejack

+ / -

Total Posts: 93
I'd export my guns and bullets to America. I would also love to deal in the black market.... and fuel Econosian wars for profits. Probably mutual profits with other players... demand for food and other basic commodities in the war torn countries and occupied territories would sky rocket... but demand for advanced goods that are not used in the fighting goes down.
Tolgahan Arıkan
RJ: Tolga
CO: Tolga

+ / -

Total Posts: 6
Pharmaceutical industry would be really nice. Also I think that you should buy a license or something like that to have high tier industries. And since everyone who's new to the game starts with farming, they would at least have to think about what to do next, as it would require more money to start a business (or they would have to research before building new buldings) in a new sector. And these licenses could work like tutorials, too.
Chris Barber
RJ: Cholmondeley Smyph

+ / -

Total Posts: 7
I am in favor of a weapons industry - where would companies like Dole and Halliburton be without guns?

I would prefer to not have it added until logistics are implemented. What's the point in having weapons if there's no advantage in using them to secure lower production costs and open new import markets? These could be balanced with transport and distribution cost increases from moving production to a region foreign to the domestic Econosian market.

Then we start a war with China for our right to sell them Peanut Butter...
Tom Denton
RJ: kaibutsu

Post Rating: 3
+ / -

Total Posts: 24
Tolga:
But this is a FREE market simulator! We're proud to have the right to sell Q0 airplanes, and no damn guvmin't is gonna get in our way! Buyer beware, and don't tread on me, etc.
martin uzz
RJ: Martinuzz
CO: martinuzz

+ / -

Total Posts: 59
I also miss the fish sector in the game. I would like to be able to do some fishy deals
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Weapons Industry would be pretty cool and it'd be a natural outgrowth of existing products. You would probably only need to add lead/gunpowder.

You need to register or login to post a reply.