Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Networth bug

Networth bug

Rob Dog
RJ: Duong
CO: Koni

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 6
So, I just signed on as I do most mornings and checked out how my company is doing.
For no reason at all, my net worth went from ~57.9m down to ~17.9m.
I did take out loans yesterday, but it only increased my loans from 17.6m to 20.8m
None of my building are gone, and on my revenue sheet it still says I have these factories and assets.
Please help, I like this game (its my third time playing over a year and a half or so now) and don't want to lose all my progress
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
I'm guessing Koni Co. sold a lot of something a lot cheaper than the game thinks it's worth; stuff in your company's inventory counts towards its net worth. Anyway, if Koni Co. makes decent income, you should make it back in no time.
Rob Dog

+ / -

Yeah, im not worried about recovering, but its odd because it happened out of no where.
Rob Dog

+ / -

It keeps saying "You received nothing from Koni Co. today, either because the company is without leadership, or because it simply does not have the money."
I think this has something to do with it, since it has done this ever since my problem began yesterday
Hakim al-Malik
RJ: Dr. Heinz Doofenschmirtz
CO: Hakim al-Malik

+ / -

Total Posts: 20
What you receive from the company is determined by the compensation plan you set and the profits the company produces. It is not tied to your company's networth valuation.

If you look under News > Revenue Sheet, scroll down to the Balance Sheet section at the bottom and you can see the closing balances on your real accounts for each day. You can see which account dropped substantially.

I would agree with Mr. Hogwaffle that the culprit is most likely the inventory valuation (i.e. the drop in inventory value was not offset by a corresponding increase in the cash account).
Rob Dog

+ / -

It has happened on days where a) I had a positive net earning and b)I do not keep many things in my warehouse between days, and certainly the small amount I do does not cancel out the net profits I made that day

You need to register or login to post a reply.