Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » need help FAST!

need help FAST!

Tyrone Summers
RJ: Tyrone Summers

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
Hello,

I love the concept and ideas of this game,

I think it has ALOT of potential, well done scott!

One massive thing you need to improve on, is.

New players?

Me, as a new player i am bored, i have no clue how to become rich fast, some companys make 1 billion per day they only 21+ days old ....

1) Someone has used a game flaw to gain alot of money (legaly) stocks messing up for example.

2) Admin special treatment.

My comapany has nearly 5mil, no stores, or factories, nothing.

What do i do to earn a FAST turn over, so i can get the required level and issue stocks to the market ?
Walter Yorkshire
RJ: Walter Yorkshire
CO: Walter Yorkshire

+ / -

Total Posts: 132
Stores will make you a lot of money. Just import everything you need for the store.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
As much as I'd like to help you at this moment, I can't.

I designed the game to be slow (at least in the beta stage), and those special treatment are given as deserved for bug reports and suggestions and such. I'm sure you had your special treatment too with the newbie bonus and when you messed up your CEO's duty at Garry's company.

How I see the problem is:
Fast growth is not directly equivalent to fun. People should play those button-clickers if all they care about is fast growth. What we're lacking at v0.40 (tonight) is not growth, we ARE lacking:
1. In-Game Community - the forum community is awesome, but I will add a in-game chatbox next
2. Irrelevant newbie tutorial - always looking to fix it
3. Faster feedback - you lower the price on gold, others suffer, well, you suffer too
4. Other suggestions?
David Newell
RJ: Vincent Thaster

Post Rating: 35
+ / -

Total Posts: 11
How fast of a profit are you looking for? if you are looking for an immediate fortune. It is unlikely. But here are some options.

You can invest on a very low cost stock then wait a day or two. This is the most gambling based. It will usually rises and will give you a decent turn around.

You could bring in a few friends and have them make you the materials and you can just buy from them and run store fronts. They can make their profit off selling to you and you can make your profit selling the goods. Win win and how i got started on this game.

You could do the opposite as well just mass produce a ton of a few select products. Study the B2B and see what is and is not selling and then make the product that always seems to run out, or just undercut the price of a really needed product. This is another one where you could bring in friends to sell your goods as well.

You could pick a single niche market and craft a business empire like that. Like Ice Cream or Furniture or Aircraft production whichever you prefer. But that will entail you building to meet your specific store and factories needs and expanding and producing goods in a manner which will benefit your schedule whatever it may be.

If none of these suit your purpose that is fine. There is no super fast turn over as far as i know in the game but the ways listed above should help a little. I would take the Beatles' advice "I get by with a little help from my friends"

One last thing if you do notice flaws and such please let Scott know. He does appreciate it. We all do. It makes the game that much better and I hope this rambling of mine helps you out just a little bit. I am in no way an expert. I just like the game. So if you find a way that isn't listed can you share it?

You need to register or login to post a reply.