Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Natural Gas Market [C-O]

Natural Gas Market [C-O]

A J
RJ: amanbearpig
CO: aManBearPig

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 54
Wow, it seems like just a week or two ago there was no natural gas available, now I look and there is high quality product available on the B2B for less than the wholesale value! (Less than $1) Has the market been flooded by producers attempting to fill the void that previously existed? As a natural gas consumer this is good for me :) but I wonder how this is affecting the suppliers?
Eric Ewing
RJ: Peebles
CO: Peebles

+ / -

Total Posts: 16
Last week I was an idiot and thought I could buy up the market. I bought a lot at stupid prices and tried to sell at even worse prices. Of course, it's easy to make and to throw on the market. I think I helped make the market seem more profitable than it really is, and everyone started to make it. Then when I stopped buying it, people lowered their prices. I still have mine on the B2B at bad prices hoping that someone will ragequit and buy up the entire B2B as their blaze of glory.

So, uh... buy my natural gas?

Peebles
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

+ / -

Total Posts: 107
It was his (Peebles) fault. :) Because of his high gas prices, I had to start my natural gas company Österreichische Co. http://www.capitalism-online.com/eos/firm/628.

I need cheap natural gas to produce electricity. Since I know people in some sector need quality gas, I decided to research higher quality gas instead of just producing the Q0 natural gas that I need for power plant.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Last week I was an idiot and thought I could buy up the market.

Yes you were. Every time one of you guys tries that stunt you end up regretting it, and always for the same reasons. Everyone argues about how the markets create opportunities for others to fill voids, etc...then go exactly against that very principle and play at the Hunt brothers, always to their same dead end.
Every.
Single.
Time.
A J
RJ: amanbearpig
CO: aManBearPig

+ / -

Total Posts: 54
So...anyone have some natural gas for sale? :)
Jax Teller
RJ: TheDoctor
CO: JaxTeller

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
I can supply you with Q40 gas mail me

http://www.capitalism-online.com/eos/player/646
Herb Derpman
RJ: Herb Derpman
CO: Herb Derpman

+ / -

Total Posts: 35
Natural Gas has been unavailable for me as well lately, I've had to resort to making my own.

You need to register or login to post a reply.