Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Product Purchase Requests » My Apparel Stores and Hardware Stores are hungry

My Apparel Stores and Hardware Stores are hungry

David Stark
RJ: Zarkonnen
CO: David Stark

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 53
I have some $30 million of spare change I'd like to spend ASAP on stock. If you have anything that sells in these stores and want to sell it at a price that's even marginally better than import (adjusted for quality, of course), put it on B2B, and I promise it'll turn into money pretty much immediately. :)
David Stark
RJ: Zarkonnen
CO: David Stark

+ / -

Total Posts: 53
Never mind, I just bought $55 million worth of petroleum instead.
Gamma Alpha
RJ: Gammatron
CO: Gammatron

+ / -

Total Posts: 104
Bumping this. My hardware store is half empty all the time, some goods appear on b2b market once every 3 days, especially home appliances are seriously underrepresented.

The same applies to sporting goods, which are either seriously overpriced or absent on b2b market. If you wanna start a new business, there is a huge niche market here.
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
So, build some factories! (-:
t t
RJ: tmotat
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
AeroMat is the most reliable supplier of fine home ceramics - msg me to make a deal. I usually put large lots on the market at once, as they become available. I have a vertically-integrated operation, but prefer to sell to retailers than operate my own stores.

You need to register or login to post a reply.