Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Multi account cheaters?

Multi account cheaters?

Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 107
I noticed that there are some cheaters today that are starting a bunch of new companies to transfer fund using b2b.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
With no one minding the store, are you surprised?
A J
RJ: amanbearpig
CO: aManBearPig

+ / -

Total Posts: 54
Do you mean transferring money between actual accounts or between companies? I was under the impression that transferring money through b2b purchases was OK between privately owned companies. I could be wrong however? Multiple accounts though I am sure is not allowed.
Victoria Raverna
RJ: Victoria Raverna
CO: Victoria Raverna

+ / -

Total Posts: 107
Between accounts.
Tony Soprano
RJ: Tony Soprano
CO: Anthony Soprano

+ / -

Total Posts: 30
I have 3 companies and sell all my stuff between them for $.01 to avoid paying any higher commission than necessary. As far as I know there is nothing wrong with that. I've been lucky no one has sniped one of my transactions yet, knock on wood.
Kabal
RJ: Kabal
CO: Kabal

+ / -

Total Posts: 41
$.01?
last discussion we had on the forums i understood we had to use wholesale(not Q-adjusted).
Brent Goode

+ / -

In my discussions with Scott, he was very clear that you had to sell to yourself at a profit over cost, and was throwing around the "wholesale value" as the minimum. Sooner or later he is going to return. I would put that practice behind me.

I am currently dealing with the results of B2B cheating on the EoS server. A cabal leveraged a clothing company, sold most of its buildings, rotated chairmanship, and bought things like chickens, canned fruit and Q1 trucks for it. Only a few are over-priced, (though there is a $5.00 electricity deal in there) but I would bet they are all form each other as they distributed the cash they stole. Doing it at "fair market value" rather than exorbitant pricing was probably so they didn't trip the AI, though there are still a couple of investigated trades registered. Of course, there is also the matter of that $900million loan. And of course, the carcass is "stinky stock."
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
Are you sûre Scott Will return ?
A J

+ / -

I sure hope so. I just saw a certain multi-account user. Name was "jones", company had been around for 1 day, had a net worth of -3.8mil, and was selling 1 unit of electricity for 4mil.
Brent Goode

+ / -

I am sure Scott will be back. You don't build something to this extent and just walk away. Whatever he is going through or doing, he will be back. I just hope he is not having a health or family crisis.
A J

+ / -

Yes, he has invested so much time and money I cannot see how he would voluntarily walk away so soon. I agree - hoping for the best re: his health and any "real world" problems.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
I hope you are right BB, this game have a huge potential.

You need to register or login to post a reply.