Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » major events news

major events news

K C
RJ: Kasey

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 8
Would it be possible to get notice of major events in one spot? There's a lot going on in the forums and it's spread out over a few spots, and for the most part that's fine, you can play the game without knowing about things like the Goons or Walter or whatever.

But for major things like the change to store sales, and the reset when the server migrates, it would be great if there were just one forum spot that at least would say hey, something big is going on and go look through the rest of the forums. A player news alert would be fine, but I think that the kind of news I'm suggesting is probably not suited to a Player News alert.

Thanks!
Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

+ / -

Total Posts: 266
This could be accomplished in a manner similar to the "You've got mail" star - a star on the newspaper whenever there's system or player news.
K C
RJ: Kasey

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
Now that I think about it, I guess once it's out of beta there won't be the need for anything like that. All of the changes and news I'm thinking of are pretty specific to the beta period.

You need to register or login to post a reply.