Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Lost access to 15 minute store updates on sales

Lost access to 15 minute store updates on sales

Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 94
I see the last 15 minute store sales report was updated 15 2:00 AM Wednesday, 10/08/2013.

the only difference between today and all previous days is I successfully sold some shares on the IPO market.

Can I expect the 15 minute store sales report to resume 24 hours following the IPO?
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
This stopped working for me, too, on the test server. My company is private, so it isn't the IPO.
Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
Thanks. I got over it, but it was a nice feature to be able to check in every 4 hours or so, to see how my stores did every 15 minutes. Maybe since it's on the test server, it no longer works here.

Thanks for letting me know it is a system thing, and not my connection to the server.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Aye the same thing happened to Bob's Produce on Test. October 8th, after watermelon sales were reported, the tracker stopped detailing store sales.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Bump. Still broken. If the feature is supposed to go away, remove the tab? I hope it's not going away - is a nice feature.
shark laser
RJ: Prince Mubune of Nigeria
CO: Semmi

+ / -

Total Posts: 32
Scott only responds to these things if you mail him directly.

Do so. It'll probably work.

You need to register or login to post a reply.