Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Logon issues

Logon issues

Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I can't seem to login and play directly to either server.

Updated by Scott (7/9/2013):
If you are still having this issue, please visit http://www.ratjoy.com/logout.php, and then login again. Please post here if you have any additional information about the issue.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
clear cache/cookies ? ( or find a game with alive dev .. )
Mark Moeder
RJ: Uduak Mwenye
CO: Fluffy

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
Just clear your cookies for ratjoy capOL domains, and you should be good to go. I'm not sure what caused this issue, but this fixes it.
Nathan Dilday
RJ: ndkid
CO: ndkid

+ / -

Total Posts: 47
I just cleared cookies on this machine yesterday. Now, I appear logged in to the Test server and forums fine, but can't log into CapOL. Whenever it redirects me to the logon page, it just deposits me back at the homepage. This is true even when I come in via FB.
Mark Moeder
RJ: Uduak Mwenye
CO: Fluffy

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
Did you clear your cookies correctly? Try launching it from private browsing. If it works then, you haven't cleared your cookies right.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Thanks for the bug report.

Update 7/9/2013
I'm unable to reproduce the issue myself, but from your posts the issue is related to some invalid old cookies that aren't cleared away. If you still encounter the problem, can you please provide some details?

1. On www.ratjoy.com, does the login box show you as logged in?
2. If yes, does this page www.ratjoy.com/index-login.php redirect you back to (1)?
3. Even with the problems, I assume you're able to visit and post here?
John Vigil
RJ:
CO: Jon

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
Still unable to log in
Jayson Drake Tan
RJ: Ben
CO: Ben

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
relating to this issue, My laptop always have the cookie that automatically helps me log in once i clicked the "play now" on www.capitalism-online.com

i recently experienced something by which while playing the game, the game logged me out without me doing anything, and once i clicked on the "play now" button on capitalism-online.com , it just repeat the cycle and i cannot log-in to the server, but once i deleted all the cookies it has fixed the problem. (try log-in on incognito mode i guess it'll work)
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

Thanks for the additional info Jayson. Since you got "logged out" mid-game, this must be a problem with sessions expiring.

After logged out, since it tries to log you in with a "bad cookie", it must indicate the cookie isn't cleared away properly.

I'm going to break my cookie and session on purpose and see what happens.

UPDATE 7/10 - still unable to verify the issue myself - is the problem still there guys?
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
I just tried using Firefox, and the problem is still there. I haven't tried clearing any cookies yet, and have just been using Chrome to log in.
Scott (Admin)

+ / -

(Sorry for keeping asking) Can anyone unable to login try to login 2 more times and see if the issue fixes itself on the 1st or 2nd try? Thanks!
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
I just logged in using Firefox, and it worked. I never cleared the cache or any cookies, so whatever you did must have worked.

You need to register or login to post a reply.