Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » login and log out

login and log out

Jayson Drake Tan
RJ: Ben
CO: Ben

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 74
I don't know what the hell is causing this but, when i log out (pressed the log out button)turned the computer off (my office computer), the next day, it is there and automatically logged in. There is a higher risk to one's account because of this, i dont save passwords or anything like that. Or is it the recorded history itself? I do hope that when you press the log out button, the next time you open the game, you should log yourself in, by the way my facebook wasn't logged in when i came to saw that my account at CO automatically logs in without prompting. Risk of account hijack.

also, is there anyway that we can make an account here, or LINK A NEW ACCOUNT TO FACEBOOK, it bothers me logging in to facebook first before being able to log in here.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Oh, what happened is the first time you login to RJ through Facebook, an RJ account is automatically generated with the Facebook id, and a cookie with RJ login data (with RJ user id and randomly generated key) is placed to do future auto-login.

If you log out from Facebook, but still have the RJ cookie, it will try to log you in automatically.
If you log out from RJ/CO, but is still logged into Facebook, it will try to log you in automatically using the Facebook id.

It's not easy, but I'll try to see if I can make the logout on CO directly terminate the session on RJ and deauthorize the App on Facebook at the same time.
Jayson Drake Tan
RJ: Ben
CO: Ben

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
sir it's fine already, i just erase every data from the browser or use the incognito for convenience. At least it has already been clarified on how to avoid leaving your account logged in to difference computers, Thanks :D

You need to register or login to post a reply.