Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Log in Bug

Shannon O'Connor
RJ: Murder Mcpain

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 2
I sometimes have troubles logging in, where at the log-in screen it constantly redirects me back to the EoS screen. It's annoyign and gets in the way of playing the game. If i type fast enough I might be able to get in after 10 tries or so, but I'm not a pro starcraft player. Its insanely difficult and annoying. Also, attempts to log in with facebook also don't work when this problem happens. I've also been trying to get friends into the game and they always quit when they encounter this bug.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Thanks for letting me know. I'm guessing that FB login correction must have failed.

UPDATE: Just tested, on chrome it seems whenever you're logged into FB, it'll automatically log you in. So far I've not seen any trouble with it keeping me logged out, so I'll need help on identifying the issue.

For the time being, if you're using FB and are having trouble logging in, you can do this:

go to:
http://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications

and de-authorize EoS
Shannon O'Connor
RJ: Murder Mcpain

+ / -

Total Posts: 2
My main browser is Firefox, so it might be a browser specific thing.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Although I'm starting to like Chrome more and more, my main browser is FF as well since I'm used to it, and I've not had any issues on it since the correction a week or two ago.

I'm sure the problem DO exist, hopefully some dev can help me figure out what the error is if they encounter the problem.

You need to register or login to post a reply.