Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Limiting Product Listings on B2B

Limiting Product Listings on B2B

Matthew Suozzo
RJ: Buckaroo Bonzai

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 40
I think there should be a filter that limits the number of listings you see for each product when browsing B2B. This is especially helpful on the "by category" and "by store" pages where, for the farmers market, the first page is entirely Apples. If you could only see, let's say, the first 5 listings, it would be much easier to get a quick idea of the prices for that group.
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
It's not as easy, but I'll figure something out.
Lorenzo Boccaccia
RJ: Mon Opoli
CO: Mon Opoli

+ / -

Total Posts: 80
I guess the problem is on how to group quality. The easy answer would be to put the cheapest of any quality level, but that means reducing the list not by that much

A more complex option is to group the item by quality and show those having the best quality adjusted price; but it may not be what players wants
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
My thoughts so far: provide three "buttons"

1. Show all (default)
2. Show 5 products by price (show 5 listings for every unique product sorted by price in increasing order)
3. Show 5 products by quality (show 5 listings for every unique product sorted by quality in decreasing order)

But I'm sure you have better ideas - and please, avoid configurable settings if you can, this is a web game and not a desktop app.
Matthew Suozzo
RJ: Buckaroo Bonzai

+ / -

Total Posts: 40
A. If it's all difficult, it should be put off as long as possible but thanks for your recognition. This change is purely cosmetic.
B. I was just saying that the first 5 listings regardless of quality could be displayed. Again, this would just be for quickly surveying the minimum costs of goods.

You need to register or login to post a reply.