Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Leather

Leather

Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 13
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
OK, I can live with Leather Gloves not using real Leather. Barely. But Leather Jackets, too? Really? No self-respecting biker or aviator would be caught dead in an Artificial Leather Jacket. Shoes (ladies only), Handbags and the only item in the country that uses copper (no, not electronics, go figure) the Belt are where we are for leather. (And I may have the wrong belt at that...I will have to go back and see. It may only be the real belt, while the designer belt is artificial leather.) There is no leather sofa or leather interior in a sports car, or leather office chair or leather boots.

I can see it now...out in the boondocks of Ecnosia...the rough and tumble ranchers negotiating cattle prices with Meryl Streep for her latest line of pink purses.

Just sayin...
Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

Post Rating: 14
+ / -

Total Posts: 183
I thought that was a bit odd, too. 14 items use artificial leather, while only 3 (the designer products) use real leather.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

Post Rating: 14
+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I guess it is a reflection of the synthetic nature of the world of Econosia. Some of that Freudian-Jungian symbolism at play.
Jim Frazer
RJ: Kenneth Noisewater
CO: Kenneth Noisewater

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 25
I'd like to see "cheap" and "luxury" versions of all things that use leather. Same for vanilla - seems odd that I can't make cake batter using real vanilla extract. It would simulate the real world of real/imitation products and their differing price points.

You need to register or login to post a reply.