Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Launch of Kemp Aviation

Launch of Kemp Aviation

Cian Kemp
RJ: Cian Kemp
CO: Cian Kemp

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 183
Kemp Aviation opens its doors today. It will be a little bit before I'm actually producing and selling aircraft, but I thought I should let it be known that I'm entering the industry.

As small as the industry is likely to be early on (especially with the new changes to selling high priced goods), more than one company in it would probably be disastrous for the both of us - I might fail miserably all by myself. But sink or swim, I'm in it - and I'll be funneling money from my other companies to get this one off the ground (and into the air, hopefully!)

What I will be selling early on is the industrial stuff that aircraft require - metals, carbon fibre, CFRP, etc.
Cian Kemp

+ / -

Yep, I've been an avid customer of Moe Jack for a while now. This company should drum up some more demand for his products.
Aaron Barr
RJ: Aaron
CO: Aaron

+ / -

Total Posts: 81
If you'd rather start further up the tree, Chemical Authority can provide CFRP. I just sell it in my store right now instead of B2B since they're just for aircraft.
Josh R
RJ: Josh
CO: Josh

+ / -

Total Posts: 15
Savings Sorcerer can also produce a high quantity of CFRP with our 1500m^2 of refineries. PM me if you're interested.
Kai Bonafico
RJ: Kai Bonafico
CO: Stark

+ / -

Total Posts: 6
This will be a cool milestone for the new server to reach. Good luck!
Andrew Naples
RJ: Clemen Salad
CO: Clemen

+ / -

Total Posts: 214
Congrats!
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
grats and good luck ! I hope to be able to join you in coming days/weeks, I always had a dream to build a plane myself ;)
Cian Kemp

+ / -

My first goal is helicopters. I've researched the parts pretty well now (at the cost of quite a few million, level 1 in helicopter body research took 1.2 million and scaled up from there) and have produced the required materials (aluminum, titanium alloy, plastic, glass) and will start production on the components of it today. I'll probably have my first batch of helicopters by tomorrow. Then I just have to sell them (which requires more investment, since I don't actually have a store yet, haha).

The other aircraft research is even more expensive. It definitely isn't an industry for those lacking funds.

The EoS is funny though. 13 helicopters using the parts for 10.
Cian Kemp

+ / -

As far as CFRP goes, I'll just produce it myself since I built a 1000m2 petrochemical plant when I started the business. Otherwise I might take you guys up on it, but I might as well use the plant I built.

I just sold my very first aircraft, a lovely Q8 helicopter that would have cost $19,852,351.67 to import. I sold it for the bargain price of $4 million, and market demand seems to be 9 at that price. Not as much demand as I'd hoped for cheap helicopters, but it'll pay the bills. The maintenance alone on my company so far is $8,500,000.

At these import prices, I don't think I have to worry about any importers stealing my market share.

-edit- Wow, another company selling manufactured helicopters. That was a surprise - Globex, a little bitty company. I wonder how long he's been in the aircraft industry. I haven't seen any sales show up in the aircraft market until now, I wonder if that was his first helicopter sale?
Cian Kemp

+ / -

Just built my first passenger jet earlier today, quality 10. All day and it hasn't sold yet, but when it DOES sell it's going to be $180 million in revenue - and the most expensive product sold yet! (excluding Ballmart's awesome ice cream, of course!)

Since yesterday Kemp Aviation has surpassed Kemp Electronics in gross revenue. Still less profit, due to the high production and research expenditures (and $30 million of maintenance/salaries), but it appears aircraft will be a quite profitable market (mostly because I have a monopoly on it, unlike electronics where competition is fierce).

Just the last two days I've spent $98.1 million on research. And that's with a 10m2 research building slowly chugging along, with all of my aircraft techs still below 10.
Bob Malone

+ / -

I am starting to set up my companies to build/sell planes also, very exciting project.
And it has good synergies with my vehicule business.
Cian Kemp

+ / -

Looks like there is going to be a lot of competition in aircraft now. :)

I see two companies other than you selling aircraft today - throw your company into the mix and we'll have 4 different aircraft companies. It will be interesting to see how profitable it will be once we have 4 folks trying to sell aircraft all at once and the demand met numbers getting higher.

I sold my first passenger jet today. Took around 18 hours or so to sell - not too bad.
Bob Malone

+ / -

Making tons of money is not really what motivated me, the 2 main reasons I am going in this market are :

- building planes is personnaly exciting
- I have ( had Oo ) extra cash / extra smelter capacity to use

I still hope to make some profit, I guess there will be enough room for everyone.
Gheed Baiwa ben sandara
RJ: Bob
CO: Bob

+ / -

Total Posts: 45
Any of you guys in aviation is willing to help a brotha out with some turbine engines?
Cian Kemp

+ / -

That's the reason I went into aircraft production too. It's fun to produce such expensive products. Nothing else is on such a large scale. Just to get my factory started on producing THREE passenger jet bodies took many, many hours of production to produce the huge amount of raw materials for it - and the production itself will take nearly 68 hours. And then I have to make the 6 wings (another 25 hours), which I'm still producing CFRP for, and the 30 flight management systems - and finally to assemble them all.

You need to register or login to post a reply.