Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Litigations » Is the the right place to appeal my jailing?

Is the the right place to appeal my jailing?

eran haas
RJ: Saint Sorryass
CO: Saint Sorryass

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 12
I just logged in to find my self in a dark and terrifying cell, I am afraid that I am likely to be eaten by a grue.

I assume that I am in here due to my buying and selling of BANK and RAPTURE stock. I was not involved in whatever sort of manipulation was going on, but I did notice that it was fluctuating like crazy and profited from that. I then had a robot trick the robocitezens into buying small amounts of my stinky stock, to see if that was possible.

Yes this is obviously illegal behavior, but I then sent a bug report explaining exactly what I did with an offer to return the money. I sort of thought this was the sort of thing we where supposed to be doing as beta testers, finding exploits, so that they can be fixed before the new server opens.

Anyhow I guess I can wait until the new server to play again, but I will miss my oatmeal factories.
Alexia Perdhaer
RJ: Alexia Perdhaer

+ / -

Total Posts: 100
is this why I have 98.5% market share in granola bars? lol
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Sorry I haven't looked in this board in a while.

Turns out you were auto-jailed for sending too many requests using that bot you mentioned.

I've kicked you out of it so you can stop wasting tax payer's money.

You need to register or login to post a reply.