Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Is someone buying up all the electricity on the test server?

Is someone buying up all the electricity on the test server?

Previous [1] 2 Next
Mike Finn
RJ: Ben Fuller
CO: Ben Fuller

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 94
Is someone buying up all the electricity on the test server (RJ)?
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
I've put some from my stock up if you need.
Not sure if someones buying it all off the market.
Mike Finn

+ / -

I have enough for myself and to sell, i'm just worried if someone is trying to corner the electricity market. The game can go downhill fast if there isn't a reasonable power supply available to the smaller companies.
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
All my electricity being sold for 0.07$ has been bought by company "Electrolux"
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Same company bought all of what I listed as well. I agree with Ben that this will hurt the smaller companies.
Mike Finn

+ / -

Yes, Electrolux is buying up all of my postings of electricity.
Mike Finn

+ / -

I got a reply from Electrolux - he had set his request price too high - he meant to set it lower. He seems to have corrected it now.
Mark Petz
RJ: markpetz
CO: mark petz

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
I am one of the largest el producers in the game. just listed 3,000,000,000,000 at .07, if supplies run low do a purchase request, from .06 to .10 cents, I will spread them around, but I often only play on the weekend.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
I make 10-15B units per day as well on CO. I will honor some of the requests for .07 power or water as I have some to spare. I play every day, so I can fill some of what Mark can't when he isn't online during the week.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
I will help with water/electricity on both servers. Strict launch budgets have limited initial production, but it is starting to ramp up quite nicely as the days go by. I will soon have enough on test to start posting in small batches for new companies while I build up the rest of my businesses.
Mike Finn

+ / -

Goodies has been buying all the electricity that I've posted. I've emailed them to find out if they really need it or are just gobbling up the supply. In the meantime if folks need electricity, post a request (ideally for me, .08 or higher) and i'll fulfill them when I can.
Mike Finn

+ / -

It appears that Goodies is just trying to corner the market in electricity. Please put up requests when you need electricity and we can circumvent him that way.
Mike Finn

+ / -

by the way - does anyone have Scott's contact info? If so, can you see if he can put a stop to Goodies?
Mike Finn

+ / -

And one last thing - he's also trying to corner the market on water. what an ass.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
I think there are only a couple people with Scott's info. This guy appears to be one of them, and also apparently got permission (along with the source code) by Scott himself to clone the game in his own way since Scott is no longer in active development.

http://www.ratjoy.com/forum/topic/want-to-keep-playing-this-game-with-an-active-admin/1
Mike Finn

+ / -

Paul - unfortunately, that's the guy that's trying to game the electricity and water markets.
Previous [1] 2 Next

You need to register or login to post a reply.