Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » [IDEA] Peanut Butter Cookies and Peanut Butter Cups

[IDEA] Peanut Butter Cookies and Peanut Butter Cups

Christopher Fowler
RJ: W. T. Snacks
CO: Sirkh

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 71
I thought of a couple products that are missing from this game - Peanut Butter Cookies and Peanut Butter Cups. When figuring out the formulas for them I went off of Chocolate Chip Cookies and Chocolate Truffles.

If you don't know what a peanut butter cup is for some reason, they look kind of like this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Reese%27s_peanut_butter_cu ps.jpg

Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and perhaps offer some input if you are interested in doing so. I'm trying to come up with a few other product ideas in the meantime, namely because it kind of irks me that this game doesn't have french fries or hash-browns.

Peanut Butter Cookies
Produced On: Bakery
Wholesale Value: $2.50
Cost</i:>: $0.05
<i>Time
: 00:00:25
Raw Materials: 0.20 Natural Gas + 0.75 Peanut Butter + 1.00 Cookie Dough
Quality: 0% Natural Gas + 30% Peanut Butter + 20% Cookie Dough + 50% Production Technology
Sold At: Cafe, Supermarket
Researched At Snacks R&D, $2.00k

Peanut Butter Cups
Produced On: Confectionary
Wholesale Value: $7.00
Cost</i:>: $0.20
<i>Time
: 00:01:00
Raw Materials: 5.00 Electricity + 1.00 Cocoa Butter + 1.00 Cocoa Powder + 0.75 Peanut Butter + 0.75 Sugar
Quality: 0% Electricity + 25% Cocoa Butter + 15% Cocoa Powder + 10% Peanut Butter + 10% Sugar + 40% Production Technology
Sold At: Cafe, Gas Station, Supermarket
Researched At Snacks R&D, $2.00k

You need to register or login to post a reply.