Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » [IDEA] Different colors for player owned companies in B2B/Re

[IDEA] Different colors for player owned companies in B2B/Re

Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: -1
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Currently, the box containing the lists of products and the prices/quantity/seller/etc in B2B is shaded blue, and in the Requests area it is shaded red. Lines seperate the boxes and items into rows and columns, just like Excel.

The idea is that your companies will be a different shade/color than other player's companies, so you can easily distinguish yours from the larger list. Perhaps the companies you own could be shaded green, with your currently-selected company (if you own more than one) be shaded darker green.

This would make it easier for companies to quickly check their prices compared to other companies to decide whether a price change is needed, especially if they have multiple listings, for example. Especially on B2B. I typically "scan" when I read, as in I look for a specific arrangement of letters, capitalization, or punctuation, so I know what it says without reading everything word for word. Since the migration and major update, the B2B section is the same shade of color (almost) as the company links. This makes it extra hard for me to spot my company when I go down the list of currently-posted items to make sure mine are the cheapest.

You need to register or login to post a reply.