Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Hurrying construction: Problems

Hurrying construction: Problems

David Stark
RJ: Zarkonnen
CO: David Stark

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 53
So I'm currently stuck with a 15-hour wait for my store to be increased in size because I am 5 influence short of what I need to hurry the construction. It would be really good if we could see in advance how much influence is going to be needed for hurrying.

As it is, my company has now ground to a halt for 15 hours, and I've lost about 5 million $ in income as a result! :(

Is there any way to purchase, borrow, otherwise gain influence?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
I'll let you "borrow" 5 influence just because you asked, but the influence cost is 1 pt / 5 minute.
David Stark

+ / -

Thank you! I will make a note of this.
David Stark

+ / -

Follow-up questions: How do I get more influence, and where can I see my current amount of it?
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Click on the (...) next to your player name to see it.

In the beginning you will get the most from the welfare center, but as you progress more and more will come (organically) from your player fame level. Your player fame level comes with player fame exp and it grows with the total fame level of all companies you have a stake in (private or public).

So completing quests help.

You can also gain a quick spike in influence by reporting real bugs - 1000 for most bugs, 500 for minor ones such as reporting the extra ) in (500) m^2). I also have weekly foreign contests that you can participate in, and normally the first place winner gets 1000 influence and all other participants receive at least 100.

Another way is to have a really good suggestion and you'll be rewarded as soon as it's implemented - and let me know if I forget to reward you for your suggestion.

You need to register or login to post a reply.