Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Newbie Station » How to use B2B quests to your advantage

How to use B2B quests to your advantage

M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
If you do not produce your own water or electricity, or even if you do, you can use the B2B purchase and sales quests to reduce your costs, or even make a profit.

For instance, I just had a total of six B2B purchase quests, each of which offered to pay me back 10% of the cost of the purchase amount, for reaching a certain amount of B2B purchases.

So I bought that amount, and was repaid 60% of the value of the purchase by the cumulative rewards I received.

Since I produce my own power and water, I simply resell the power and water I just bought, at below market prices, and within 5 minutes, someone bought them... which completed two more B2B sales quests giving me an additional 10% per quest reward.

I strongly suspect that when much larger companies than mine get this sort of buildup of B2B quests, that's when we see all the power and water disappear off the market.

Nothing stops new players from using the same mechanic to buy up power and water they need at deep discount, due to accumulated quest rewards, so keep it in mind!
Mike Barnett
RJ: D.Knell
CO: Angelo Mysterioso

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 46
i think that power and water disappearing has more to do with how much a few of us decided to put out. back when it was 9 digits, it would take me an hour to list the water and electricity i made in one day. now that i can put in bigger amounts, i will make sure more gets listed on a daily basis. i just sold 25 billion units of water and 25 billion of electricity, and it took me about 20 seconds. last week, it would have taken me 5 minutes or more to list it. the rest of your post is correct, but water and electric supplies were disappearing because it took too long to list it all. not only that, but i have 5 other companies that i own to supply, so sometimes it disappears for reasons unrelated to quests. good insight on the quests, though.

You need to register or login to post a reply.