Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » How to follow 3 sheets in real time

How to follow 3 sheets in real time

Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 94
does anyone who play this have the computer skills to know (1) what format (?) are the game data sheets presented in. Specifically, the Top Researches, the Revenue Sheet, and the buildings sheet.

further, if you do, do you know how to construct an Excel (or Google Docs) spreadsheet, that captures that data in real time?

and if you don't have that much computer skill, what kind of programming book would you suggest I read to educate myself?

thanks
Jurry Hart
RJ: jurry
CO: Jurre

+ / -

Total Posts: 78
The Revenue sheet is directly fed from hte server in HTML format
ansi coder
RJ:
CO: Poola Rangadu

+ / -

Total Posts: 18
If you are looking at firm page summary with those tabs under stocks, then all of them are provided in html format. You can use any language to parse the html and generate the spreadsheet that you require. Some regular expressions might come in handy for this sort of parsing.

I have no idea why that would be a useful thing to monitor in real time. In fact, there is nothing other than B2B(Json format) that needs real time monitoring in this game. Close second is product pages in various stores(html) once every tick(15 mins).

You need to register or login to post a reply.