Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » how is this passable

how is this passable

arnar ingolfsson
RJ: looser
CO: Addi Paddi

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 55
(Player Last Active: December 20, 2016, 1:17 PM)

this guy (Manager of XX) bougth Electricity of my company yesterday (27.12.16) there is a week time wen he was last online???

(Player Last Active: December 20, 2016, 1:17 PM)

and this guy (Owner of X) bought water of my company yesterday (27.12.16) there is a week time wen he was last online???

I know this is the same guy manager and owner but he was not online.

woooo i was checking my sale history and this guy always buy my good when I put it fore sale he bougth all my water and all my Electricity just efter the next :15 :30 :45 :00 clik. He is like robot.

Jordan Tessman
RJ: Dirk Diggler
CO: John D. Rockefeller

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
He has a request out that is higher than your items listed price. It will automatically make the purchase. So yes, it's like a robot. Check requests before posting sale items, could make more money that way
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Jordan, I don't think that s true. I've never seen the game use B2B listings to satisfy a B2B request. I've also never had this happen to me where I've listed something below the request price for the same quality. The NPC is the only instance where the game will buy stuff that is priced below the NPC price. I've never seen this in player to player listings.
Giant Kin
RJ: Giantkin
CO: Giant Kin

+ / -

Total Posts: 33
It does do this... but its on the 15min update dont forget.
(also, if that company has hired help... your looking at the player info, not the hired help) which could be another factor ;)

g

You need to register or login to post a reply.