Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » GUIIZ, SCOTT IS ALIVE!

GUIIZ, SCOTT IS ALIVE!

Bill Gates
RJ: Bill Gates
CO: Bill Gates

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 19
http://www.capitalism-online.com/eos/player/2

(Player Last Active: February 1, 2013, 10:11 PM)
Tomaž Rozina
RJ: Mytheos
CO: Mytheos

+ / -

Total Posts: 17
Nice, meybe we are into someting new?
Steve Relf
RJ: Steve Relf
CO: Steve Relf

Post Rating: 2
+ / -

Total Posts: 12
Scott is a lie.
kk harr
RJ: Del Boy
CO: Bunny

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
http://www.time.com/time/covers/0,16641,19660408,00.html
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Glad I didn't simply stop playing and saved aside some cash. If we start seeing development again, I might start playing again.

Scott, I see that there is a "shame" award on your page. There's no shame man, this game never made you a lot of money, and couldn't have been more than a pet project. If you decided to take a year off and play WoW or pay more attention to your family, or spend some time with Amish relatives, or whatever that's all well and good.

If you feel like coming back and starting to develop it again, even better. A lot of potential in this game, IMHO.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
I thought I saw some things go funky with the server that couldn't just happen without someone tweaking it. Maybe I am wrong about that.

I have been having fun with the game the way it is already. I agree a lot of potential here
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I would be happy to see that be reality. I would surely like to have this growing again.
Makis Dion
RJ: Makis
CO: makis

+ / -

Total Posts: 5
Ratan Joyce

Full-Time Investor
(Player Last Active: February 20, 2013, 1:37 PM)
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Hope fully he will make a public return! This has got to be the best browser game I've played, and it doesn't even have a developer! (at least since i started playing it hasn't)

Even with absolutely no support team (server-side) this game runs smoother than most with 5+ people working on the game. Maybe that's due to Scott working behind the scenes, maybe not. If so, thanks for keeping the game alive Scott! In the past month or so I have also seen a few new players, at least 5 or so starting up.
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
nothing new there, he's logging regulary since he disappeared.
James Melvin
RJ: The Big Cheese
CO: James Melvin

+ / -

Total Posts: 20
A few of you have stated that you would get involved again if Scott got re-engaged. Curious whats stopping you, i.e. what would he have to fix?
Edwin Quintanilla
RJ: EdqMaster
CO: Edqmaster

+ / -

Total Posts: 74
I think his presence would mean alot to the game. If he really needed money he could take it to kickstarter and add premium account(would only change cosmetics without making it pay to win) to keep the game alive.
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Melvin: It would fix a certain attitude that pervaded that this was a broken free-for-all for cheaters, and that the game had absolutely nowhere to go. You cannot over-estimate the power of the psyche in something like that. I have been back only a couple of days and already I have run into one very bad attitude, the power of the bots, and that artificially placed limit on growth in Cap.
It reminded me like a cold slap in the face why I got worn out on it all last time.

You need to register or login to post a reply.