Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Game gets super laggy on Buildings screen

Game gets super laggy on Buildings screen

Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 194
Gets so slow I can barely do anything, almost makes me not want to play
Queue countdown is off... even though nothing is building yet, just got back on and still expanding my buildings.
On a laptop, with decent specs except the cpu is rather slow @ 1.3ghz but can run Diablo 3 just fine.

Am I missing something here. Used to play every day until I moved, and had no problems back then. I remember reading that the animations above buildings will not affect performance, which is why no option was added to turn them off.
Tiny Hogwaffle
RJ: Caligula
CO: Tiny Hogwaffle

+ / -

Total Posts: 128
It sounds like your internet connection was laggy. Sometimes it's like that for me when I try to play while downloading something.
Paul Jikanski
RJ: Paul Jikanski
CO: Paul Jikanski

+ / -

Total Posts: 194
After a couple weeks the problem still persists. No matter what time of day, or whether I'm downloading something or not.
I doubt it's the internet connection because my download speed averages between 1-2.5 Mb/s when I download games. That should be quite sufficient for a game like this.
John Smith
RJ: Petri Dish
CO: Johann Smith

+ / -

Total Posts: 42
Where are you accessing the web page from? I noticed significant (though expected) latency differences when I accessed it from the US west coast vs. Europe. I'm guessing the server is in the LA facility of medialayer.net. I'm mostly asking because your first message indicated that you moved to a new place.
Rainbow Cow
RJ: test2
CO: Greed

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
You might want to turn off crazy-stupid lag source like the memory leaking "McAfee Site Advisor" (or other addons, but that one is EPIC GARANTEED LAG) and restart your browser.

Some browsers have a 'safe mode' without the addons, you might want to give it a go under various browsers.

You need to register or login to post a reply.