Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS Company Ads » Fresh Froot

Fresh Froot

Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
Das Froot* opens its warehouse doors!

Quantities are limited, and so are our prices!

Every day at a specific time*, all our Froot** will be put on the B2B for 1.5x the export price! This means you can sell Froot* for the same retail price that I do! Guaranteed!***

Proceeds**** from sales are used to expand our plantation, so the more Froot* you buy, the more Froot* I can sell you tomorrow!

The period key on my keyboard is broken, so all punctuation will be in exclamation points or question marks! How exciting is that?

Das Froot* - all the fruit that grows!*****

Crops coming soon!

*"Das Froot", "Froot" and "All the fruit that grows" are trademarks of Das Froot and its owner. "Froot" includes all fruits and tomatoes. The "specific time" is a function of when the owner got to bed the night before and will appear random for all intents and purposes.
**"All our Froot" means an amount equal to at least 60% of daily plantation production, prorated by production time of individual items. Froot* not guaranteed to be fresh; quality may vary.
***Das Froot guarantees that you are allowed to set your store prices to any amount you please, including the same prices set in our supermarket. Because Das Froot's owner is a math nerd and not completely stupid, he can guarantee that his supermarket prices are exactly twice what he is selling his Froot* to you for.
****"Proceeds" means a vanishingly small percentage of the profits generated by wholesale sales. The remaining profits will go to fuel the owner's increasingly lavish and flamboyant lifestyle.
*****Apples and strawberries temporarily out of season.

You need to register or login to post a reply.