Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Factory crossover products

Factory crossover products

Mister Death
RJ: McFlono McFloninoo

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 266
I have 40 m^2 of dairy, which is more than what I need. I have 150 m^2 of beverage factory, which is not nearly enough! Not only do I have to manufacture 20-some different beverages, I also need to make enough fruit juice concentrates for my ice cream factory. And there are twelve of these!

Luckily, my dairy can make two of the beverages - milk in a carton and milk in a jug. Including these, it has a grand total of seven products that it can make. Might I humbly suggest adding one more? Chocolate milk would make an obvious fit.

If anybody else has suggestions of products that should obviously be made in certain factories, add them here. (Because, you know, Scott needs stuff to do or he'll die of boredom.)
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
:-(
David Newell
RJ: Vincent Thaster

Post Rating: 37
+ / -

Total Posts: 11
Strawberry, caramel, vanilla, and banana milks are always good suggestions.

You could go with Almond milk as well if you want the lactose intolerant crowd satisfied.

You could make smoothies as well. strawberry banana smoothies sound good.

Neapolitan ice cream would make sense as well.

Oh yeah cookie dough ice cream as well. maybe even ice cream sandwiches with the cookies and ice cream between them.

that is all.

sorry if that was awfully rambly.
Mister Death

+ / -

Mmmmmm, I love cookie dough ice cream! We could also make Neapolitan (-:
Scott (Admin)
RJ: Ratan Joyce
CO: Ratan Joyce

+ / -

Total Posts: 1175
Added to the list, hopefully we can have them by this weekend and all images by next week.
Mister Death

+ / -

Just as a quick idea while you're working with placeholder images, if you could put a single letter instead of the ? it would help us to distinguish the products without having to mouse over.

You need to register or login to post a reply.