Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Exportable products rationale

Exportable products rationale

Matt Magnum
RJ: Matt
CO:

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 9
What is the reasoning behind metals not being exportable? Q15 steel is importable at 311 dollars, I cannot even get rid of q16 steel on b2b for 110. You can say the market is saturated but there are only 8 listings on b2b yet demand met is at 120%+ in stores. So maybe people are supplying their own internally that's fine. But why wouldn't I be able to export it for 150-200? Right now running a store seems the absolute best way to play the game and make money and that is just 0 fun to me.
Tom Denton
RJ: kaibutsu

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 24
Stores are where wealth is actually generated; the consumers put cash input into the system, whereas B2B and the stock market just transfers wealth between players, usually with some markup. But without stores placing new cash into the system, it seems to me that the B2B markets would eventually just seize up. Basically, someone's got to run stores to keep the economy running, and that duty pretty much automatically falls to new players.

Once large enough, you can focus on doing major production of some commodity or another to supply it to the B2B market. You need to price your goods in such a way as to beat out the import market, have a large, steady supply of these goods, and probably have some really good quality as well in order for this strategy to work. But it requires really massive capital to be able to do this properly, so in the mean-time you're probably best off running a store... I'd recommend finding something to convert your metals in to, and then make that item the center-piece of your store sales.
Matt Magnum
RJ: Matt
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 9
You aren't incorrect and I'm not saying stores aren't necessary but I think you sort of missed my main question. I am already beating the import price by $200 per unit on steel with quality 1 higher than import. However I cannot export my product, are we to believe the tariff on steel being imported is 2/3 of the cost? Seems to me I should be able to export my product and beat the other countries price.
Jayle Trigger
RJ: Berry Punch
CO: Applejack

+ / -

Total Posts: 93
Maybe they have a ban on Econosia exports?
Chad the Launderer
RJ: Synreal
CO: Synreal

+ / -

Total Posts: 148
US involvement in WW2 was started over the US not exporting steel to Japan. Metal exporting has always been huge business. Not sure why some things are not exportable. Seems arbitrary. I have millions of jewelry in stock that I would love to export because I can't sell it faster than I make it.

You need to register or login to post a reply.