Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Economy changes

Economy changes

Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 8
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
I am not very happy with today "store frenezy", mainly because it's global and it has been decided by a human/admin ( yes, you Scott ! ).

What I would like to see is a independant, linked, evolutive, economic system.

Each market ( which maybe be part of the economic categories as displayed in the EoS Pedia ) should evolved independantly in first order, but maybe linked together, potentially by some external factor...

For example, let's imagine a factor that evolve randomly along the time, like the weather.
We can imagine that the beverage market is slightly impacted by the weather, the hottest it is , the more you drink, especially fresh beverage. The Ice Cream would be impacted even much more. Some part of clothes should be positively impacted, some others negatively , depending on the global weather of Econosia etc... Tourism industry may be also impacted.

Weather ( temperature ) should evolve slowly every tick towards an hidden value which have few chance to change every daily update.

Ok that's just a possible example, but up to you to find other kind of external factors which may influence Econosia economy :) ( like random avian flu killing meat business :p )
And we can also imagine a kind of auto generated economic newspaper which describe with more or less good accuracy what it's happening.
Nwabudike Morgan
RJ: CEO Nwabudike Morgan
CO: CEO Nwabudike Morgan

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 108
Can you please do the world a favor and not use "meteo" by itself to refer to the weather? Thanks!

...And how is your suggestion anything but global?
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 341
weather fixed.

As I mentionned, my suggestion is one of the many factors that can be implemented, others has to be proposed/found.

( just thought that weather can also affect plantation, and that bad/good weather could favorize indoor/outdoor stores respectively )

You need to register or login to post a reply.