2. is it worth it?

cheers.
Pitikif Tikever
RJ: Pitikif
CO: Pitikif

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 21
1 yes, only buy another research facility next to other.
2 yes it is :) U can develop twice
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Is it worth it as a new player though? That's up for debate. Research can be expensive. If you do too much of it, it will cripple your finances. After you have figured out how the game works for the most part, then look more to research.

For example. Starting out with a plantation and a research center, you research sugar cane and grow sugar cane. Until you get to 50 or so quality, just sell to the export market unless you see that low quality sugar cane sells well in the b2b market.

Once you get 50ish quality sugar cane then you might want to look into making sugar. Research sugar for a while, a day or two, then start manufacturing it and selling to export or players.

There are also things you can make which require no research. Water and power need no research. Filtered water does. Natural gas can be used to generate power with no research, but requires higher qualities for food production.

This is all from the mouth of a guy who's restarted about a dozen times in the last week, learning the game slowly. I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong about anything :)

You need to register or login to post a reply.