Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » does the shading of the gears mean anything?

does the shading of the gears mean anything?

Chris Salinas
RJ: ccsalinas

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 4
I've noticed that some factory's gears symbol for production are silver, some gold, some shading from gold to silver. Does it mean anything? If so, what?
Paul Chambers
RJ: ppiixx

+ / -

Total Posts: 8
On factories and R&D it reflects the percentage of the job that is complete.

On shops it shows if all of the item qualities are for sale.

Control Volume
RJ: ControlVolume
CO: Control Volume

+ / -

Total Posts: 43
It fills up with gold depending on how much % of the production run is complete.

e;fb
Chris Salinas
RJ: ccsalinas

+ / -

Total Posts: 4
ah, thank you
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
Is there a compelling reason to run more than one quality of goods at a time? Does anyone know how that works? I have done it and couldn't really make heads or tails out of what it was doing, really. So I stopped.
Josh Millard
RJ: Tex Corman
CO: J. Quaff Arabica

+ / -

Total Posts: 167
You mean stocking more than one quality level of the same item in a store? There's nothing wrong with doing it, and if the quality levels aren't wildly dissimilar you can just price both batches the same and see sales numbers that are similar to what you'd see for just one or the other running.

The main advantage of selling them at the same time is less fiddling about with trying to move from one stock to the other right as the first runs out. Just get everything selling, and the Qs you don't restock will sell out eventually and drop out of the store's interface for that item.

I run multiple Qs when I happen to have them; there's no reason to intentionally aim to stock multiple Qs, but sometimes you may end up with a mix by chance (buying different quality batches on B2B or import, or producing a new-research-level batch yourself while you still have some of the previous research level's stuff in stock).

You need to register or login to post a reply.