Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » did someone leave today?

did someone leave today?

Pawel Mariusz
CO: Pawel Mariusz

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
have you noticed that change in volumes of profit and changed demand? what happened?
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
I didn't see any differences in my sales. If someone leaves it usually will show in every company you own by having slightly lower sales. But a one or two day drops isn't necessarily an indication that someone quit. It could be that they just sold a company and the drop may only reflect in the products they used to sell with that company.
Bruce Heitz
RJ: Berkeley Food & Farm
CO: Berkeley

+ / -

Total Posts: 162
Actually, when someone quits, all the cubic meters they had in buildings disappear. Each building hires sim population and creates more sim demand. When the total cubic meters rises, so does the total demand for every product. When the total cubic meters drop, the total demand for each and every product drops as well. A higher quality does affect your prices, but if you don't overbuild what your stores can sell, you can still make a decent profit...unless you try to get a bigger market share. In that case you would have to lower your prices, which can hurt your bottom line. When someone leaves, it may help your prices, but the total demand for what you sell will drop...which can force you to lower your prices in order to recover the lost volume caused by the lower total combined cubic meters of all the remaining players.
Jordan Tessman
RJ: Dirk Diggler
CO: John D. Rockefeller

+ / -

Total Posts: 23
As I reached age 200, I realized, hoarding such wealth only leads to less spirited competition! Cheers to $1.00 units of water I've been buying and abysmally low product qualities in the game currently.
ik rodas
RJ: Ikrodas
CO: ikrodas

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
The Company networth list was a lot longer before christmas. Probably not many players left in the new year.
Inventory that lasted a few days now lasts a couple of years.
george andrews
CO: george andrews

+ / -

Total Posts: 1
is this game dead?
Jordan Tessman
RJ: Dirk Diggler
CO: John D. Rockefeller

Post Rating: 1
+ / -

Total Posts: 23
It never dies

You need to register or login to post a reply.