Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Ratjoy.com General Discussion » Dead Companies - Grass Roots!

Dead Companies - Grass Roots!

Jay Moore
RJ: Joffrey Lanister

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 3
Any recommendations on cleaning up some of these dead companies? I mean reforming them, since deleting them does not seem to be an option.

I have bought, or been left with a couple of stinkers. I am not sure if there is anything that can be done with a company with zero assets, and lots of debt - but surely some of these other ones can be rescued.

Far be it from me to propose that some of the '1%' in the game reach out and buy up bad debt - since I am not one of those; but it would be an interesting way of getting the game back on track, and perhaps fixing the economy grass-roots style.
M Burch
RJ: Farmerbob
CO: Farmerbob

+ / -

Total Posts: 151
Unfortunately, I think that we need an active dev to create changes that can allow dead companies to be dealt with. It would be nice if such a dev would re-appear.
Jay Moore
RJ: Joffrey Lanister

+ / -

Total Posts: 3
Well my point is, that some companies are beyond fixing, without admin intervention. But we could rescue defunct companies that still have some assets. It would be an uphill climb without some angel funding from some of the wealthier players.
James Melvin
RJ: The Big Cheese
CO: James Melvin

+ / -

Total Posts: 20
Not going to happen. People are about as generous with fake money as they are real money..

You need to register or login to post a reply.