Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » EoS General Discussion » Daily Sales versus time left of store stock

Daily Sales versus time left of store stock

Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 94
I'm selling socks in Apparel stores. As of today, I'm the only one selling socks.

I've got 138,000 socks in my retail inventory, spread over 5 stores with approx 60,000 sq m sales space

I spent $1 billion on advertising one day ago

I've got 10% market share -- no competitors as of now

when I hover my mouse over how long it will take me to sell those socks, it says "greater than 2 years"

daily demand (as of this post) is 19.5 million socks daily

I'm selling 1.96 mil units socks daily, according to EOS pedia for Apparel stores

how can I lower time remaining to sell my socks?

is the only solution to build huge retail apparel stores?

if so, how much retail space do I need to be more in line with what I'm selling?

thanks,
Nick Sirock
RJ: Sam Sirock
CO: Nick Sirock

+ / -

Total Posts: 51
Lower the price?
Andrew Carnegie
RJ: Andrew Carnegie
CO: Andrew Carnegie

+ / -

Total Posts: 94
Thanks, Nick -- I'll try that. But what I am looking for (if any EOS players know the answer) is: how large / much retail space does a player need to sell xx% of some product's daily product demand, especially given no competition -- supposedly a "perfect vacuum."
Werner Heisenberg
RJ: The Empire Business
CO:

+ / -

Total Posts: 4
I have about 110k store size and about 20% of the demand met with 99.8% of the items sold, but I'm selling several items in the store so I probably would be at 100% met if I only stocked the one item.

You need to register or login to post a reply.