Login
Ratjoy.com » Forums » Suggestions, Technical Support and Feedback » Construction factory

Construction factory

Tomaž Rozina
RJ: Mytheos
CO: Mytheos

Post Rating: 0
+ / -

Total Posts: 17
I got idea week or two ago that we have no construction factory. It could produce contruction hours, and when you want to upgrade one thing for l0m2 then you would need these hour or to buy on B2B or to make. To make 1 Construction hour you would need material such as: cement, steel, plastic,light bulb(well pepole need lights to see ),strylofoam-could be new resource. Also there could be a limit to produce 24 Contruction hours at a time, so for bigger factories if you want to make 48 C.hours at time you(in 1h or in 100h doesn't matter depends on size of factory) also need 1 crane also new stuff then for 72h 2 cranes(made from steel and cement)...
Also i just remember if you have crane then you could also use shipyard(since there is a ship on store page :-) to make bigger ships such as tankers and transocean cargo ships and this calsses.
Huginn penis
RJ: Kou Ichinomiya
CO: Huginn RollbackRequester

+ / -

Total Posts: 31
With the absence of Ratan Joyce, and the plans he already had to improve this game I think this idea is a bit overwhelming. I believe the construction is fine as it is: You pay for the upgrades ( which means you hire someone to do your expanding inc. materials/cranes and so on.) To make separate companies who can offer their services to expand someone else his/her company is in my opinion possible but far fetched. With this few players it would be imbalanced to add such a company type.

By the way, what are your thoughts on the bigger ships and shipyards? B2B already works fine, and you pay a small fee on the stuff you sell to others which balances the shipment cost.

Overall I think it is balanced enough as it is for the amount of players at this time.

Huginn
Tomaž Rozina

+ / -

With shpis i mean diffrent typs of them larger like this:
http://corrosionda.com/transportation/ships/ships2.jpg
or
http://acufinancial.com/allure-of-the-seas/131114/
and
https://www.google.si/search?q=tanker&hl=sl&prmd=imvnsz&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source =univ&sa=X&ei=Y5b8T-DcGbDR4QSbgoHWBg&ved=0CFwQsAQ&biw=1302&bih=661
Brent Goode
RJ: BB Goode
CO: BB Goode

+ / -

Total Posts: 506
I like the shipyard idea as a add on down the line.

I like the principle of having resources available to upgrade a building. We don't need another building to do it, however. We already have cement, steel, glass, umber and limestone. it would just be a matter of deciding how much of what for what kind of building. Again, down the road, maybe?
Bob Malone
RJ: Bob Malone
CO: Malone

+ / -

Total Posts: 341
private companies using materials to expand building of other companies is just brillant.
I would add this feature with the private banks and so on, which are all features which increase multiplayer dimension of the game.
Tomaž Rozina

+ / -

Shipyards should make large ships as i told and it would need more materials as the biggest plane just compare tanker with boeing... Now the biggest plane or passanger type plane need 30k steel and other stuff to compare with tanker 900k stell or in range 10-100...it would give the richest players yet another challange... or at least someting new to do for a while.

To have private banks is good idea i was thinking about that but as i see there are no services in EoS, same for marketing or lowyers or healtcare, police or transit such as airports, trains taxi... even though transit could even meybe work with demand and supply to like stores, people are or could be products or numbers heh.

To build trains, cars, planes and ships for comercial purposes you would need to expand store or Bus station or whatever type is required to do so it's doable.

Hause market could also be aplied with supply demand strategy based on players or m2...you have difrend types of hauses and are not that cheap also doable.

So idea for three new branch type of business and idea for using resource in expanding building.

You need to register or login to post a reply.